Saturday, October 27, 2007

Just like Sarah...

So I work at a certain grocery store, which shall remain nameless henceforth. The work, well it's repeadative and redundant and repeadative and redundant. (I certainly am entertaining Mac -Indubatively Tosh.) Coming back from the tangent. In other words, my mind wanders frequently.

What's more frequently than frequently? Constantly? Yeah, let's go with constantly.

So my mind wanders constantly. I can't avoid the thoughts in my brain such as this: "I can't wait till I'm in Florida and NOT doing this job". I mean, as fun as it is to be a checker at the local gro- Ok, i'm gonna stop there. I can't even say that sarcastically. That's how much I dislike my means of providing for...myself.

I wanna go work in Florida for the Big Mouse! Now, daddy, I want it now! I'm so sick of this weather confused state that is Utah. In Florida it's warm. It knows the weather it's going to have each morning. Warm. It's so easy. Oh, but Utah. Here is what I think is the thought process of Utah as it wakes
"Well, what should the weather be today? Sunny? NO, cloudy! No, no. Muggy. No, it's Me, I can't have humidity. Hmmm, Sunny i think. Or no, the sun should be out but the temperature is really low. Ha, yeah, sunny, but freezing! It's brilliant."

I wanna move to a state where it knows what the weather will be. I wanna have a job where my mind doesn't wander constantly. I wanna go somewhere where I'll always have something to do so me and Ness don't wind up sitting at my house all night. I wanna have fun. Just like Sarah Jessica Parker. Yes, just like Sarah.

No comments: