Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 entertainment

I realized I never did a list of things that made 2010 awesome (mostly it sucked, but we'll pretend it didn't for approximately one blog entry).

1. Movies

Not many movies. Specifically a few. I'm not going to get film snobby, like i usually am. I will instead display the posters of a few movies that brought joy to my solemn face.











2. Books

Yes, I learned to continuously read this year. I mean i didn't get on the ball till around late august but I read around 5 books in three months. I felt smart and well read like Julie or Bry.







3. Music

There have been many artists how have helped me get through this year, but none of them hold a candle to Robyn. Her lyrics have helped me through some of the incredibly tough times this year. It absolutely helped that she released 3 albums this year, so I received a dose of wisdom every few months. And got to see her in concert, but I already discussed that.



4. Television

Television has had a fantastic year. but i have to give a shout out to some shows that have helped me pass those excruciating days at Festival.








These are the non-human things that helped me make it through this year. and for that I will be forever indebted to them.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

The Giver... wonderful book.