Friday, February 27, 2009

Roll It

It's one thing if people talk crap about me, but when people talk bad about my friends. Well, it's a smack down.



My vehicle, who goes by Walter, is aged. And let's get real kids, he's not getting any younger. He is 16 years old, which in 'formerly-owned-by-Stanler-and-Waldorf years' makes it about 72.

The Villas (the complex in which I currently reside) has decided that I cannot recieve a new parking permit (yeah, that can be it's own seperate rant.) due to the aged paint Walter has sustained over the years. Really, you smug, overweight Beaner? Do you think anything that is, by all rights, 72 years old is gonna be in it's ideal condition? No! And I don't have the money for Hospus care so what exactly would you like me to do?

"It's not me who makes the rules," Mexi-fatty says.

No, but clearly you are have not been educated enough to see that nowhere in the list of property by-laws does it say ANYTHING about faded paint. Get smart (and a tredmill) or go the hell back to your country.

P.S. Sorry about my lack of postage. I'll try to be better.