Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm here, I'm straight, get used to it!

So has anyone ever assumed you are of homosexual origin? No? Really? Cause that is basically all I get here. I accept the fact that I am entertainment which is where the mo's are kept. And in all honesty it's fine if you like to kiss other boys but that does NOT mean that everyone with a penis agrees. You can be gay. That is fine. Just don't be gay up on me.

I understand that the majority of people here are gay, so the "rule" 'gay until proven straight' makes sense here. But girls, if you go ahead and assume I am gay how will I prove that I am straight. It's a flaw in the idea. And guys. I like girls. Sorry to be graphic, but I like boobs. I do NOT like wedding tackle, cahones, or anything that I already have. I mean, I like my set but I have no need for another. And also, my sexual preferences are NOT (I cannot stress this enough) going to change. So once you know I am straight, DON'T ask the next day if I still am. Cause then you are a stupid gay man which is the annoying brand.

Yes. No one likes an idiotic homo.

No comments: