Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Long time no see

Hey kids. It's been awhile. Much stuff to report so I will try to fill ya'lls in in three blogs or less.

Photobucket

So I am now good friends with Goofy. The big boss just decided he could be friends with shorter playas such as myself. And lemme just tell you, hanging with Goof and chillin with Tigga. Very different. Tigga completely wore me out, but at times I miss him. Goofy can be a pain in my neck (sometimes literally), but he is alot easier to be around.

Which leads to the story of my favorite shift. It was last saturday and it was a breakfast at the Regal Sun Hotel. For starts it was Sherlock Holms Goofy. Meaning he didn't have his massive green hat on, which means he didn't complain that his head hurt. Does that make sense? Anyways, next it was only 2 half hour sets which for dining is about as amazing as it can get. Then, our off set location was a freaking hotel room! Meaning naps on beds. Fantastic. and finally, We got to eat from the buffay. All things combined makes Casey a happy boy!

No comments: