Monday, March 17, 2008

Sorries and quotes

Hey kids. Let's start off with a Happy St. Patty's day Halla. I'm not wearing green but if you pinch me I will kill you.

Now, to the heart of the issue. People hide things from me. It sucks but alas it is truth. Why does this occur? I have had some meditation on this question. And, like many questions before it, I don't know the answer yet. However, i have come to the conclusion that I put strains on my friendships. You see, I am an extreme case of neurotic behavior. For those of you readers of my blog you might remember a mention of a 'sassy bruntette' who subsequently broke me. Yeah, she and I used to be friends. Like good friends who talked about life, about liberty, and my pursuits of TV on DVD. Then, when I started to have feelings for her, my meurocies took over and screwed the friendship.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not shouldering all the responsibility for the friendship going awry. But a large portion of the blame is my own. Granted, that is only one case, but I think with all my friends (mostly my close ones) I might be taking advantage of their willingness to excuse my less admirable quirks. So to those of you who I've butted heads with over the past couple of days, this is my blogospheric apology. I realize that some change needs to occur in my life and I am going to try pull a 'Bob the Builder', otherwise known as a 'Chasten' to the Florida friends (and for those of you who get neither reference, I'm gonna try and fix it).

Thanks for bearin with me to the bear end. And I hope you bear around to see me again. Por Favor Mantanganse Alejado de Las Puertas.

No comments: