Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bitch Went Nuts

Does it ever feel like once something wonderful happens, something sucky also has to happen to even out the cosmic balance of life? That is truly how I feel lately. I am closing in on the desire to not have good things happen at all. I don't know if I want good if the bad is tailing it, honking cause good just isn't going fast enough/

In an effort to avoid pissing my uncle off, (who, at the moment, is absolutely infuriated by my existance in HIS house) I have resigned myself to the stuffy confines of the over-crowded cubicle know as my room. Here I wil remain until either he has gone out or as soon as I can come up with a reason to leave.

I was never good at improv...wish me luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey - I'm sorry things are tough. Don't give up the good to avoid the bad. Rick Warren says, "People often compare life to a roller coaster of hills and valleys, but actually life is more like two rails on a railroad track. One rail represents the good and positive in your life; the other represents the bad and painful in your life." Both good and bad are part of life. We learn from the bad, or make changes because of it, but we all have to deal with it. And celebrate the good!