Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mercy


Thinking that I was gonna be staying wherever I could, I prematurely announced that I was homeless. As hard as it was gonna be, I kinda got excited about it. I was gonna create a segment for my blog called, "Nomad's Land". It would detail my wacky adventures in not having a semi-permanent residence. It would of been full of anicdotes and my signature wit. But alas, things have worked out for good and I'm not a nomad.

It's all good. I am still looking for a new residence however. Let me know if any of you have any information.

P.S. I got to go to Islands yesterday, I love it so freaking much!

2 comments:

Shawn and Ashlyn said...

So where are you living? Still at Gina's?

Matthew said...

Well, good to hear that you're not living under a bridge... or worse... on a corner on OBT. THAT would be bad.