Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Don't Let Me Fall


So today my whorish roommate had locked me out of the house (it's a long story).
Granted it was all in fun but I only had socks on and it was freakin' freezing. I figure if I just knock, she won't just let me in.

I rapidly devise a plan to keep the coquette occupied so I can come through the back door. So I knock and ran. Ran around the side of the house which so happen to be having some...how shall I put this...Backup. By the time I realized the shit-tastic mistake, there was no way I could stop without inadvertantly flying headfirst into the sewage. So I ran. Ran through it. Like the wind that didn't break, if you get what I mean.

Then I started thinking. That's kinda like a metaphore for life. You can't always force yourself to get somewhere. You work and work, but if it's not meant to happen, you should probably let it go. Cause soon, you'll want it bad enough that you'll try to trick it into working, and that's when you end up with CRAP on your socks. Metaphorically speaking.

No comments: