Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Space Between


So here's the deal.

2 weeks ago there was alot, i mean ALOT, of crap going down in my life. It was a little too much for me to handle. So I told the sponsers that I needed a break. Apparently to them that meant, "I am quitting and you should replace me with some deuche with 2 first names". Needless to say, a change was NOT what was needed at The Daily Casey. The blog went to pot under Alex Nicholas' inexperienced short reign.

When they replaced me, I moved on and created a new blog that has been fairly well recieved. Then, the sponsers over here begged me to come back. So I presented them with a plan. I am gonna pull a Shonda Rimes and continue writing for both blogs with care and attention. Neither is going to become the "Private Practice" of the blogesphere. I will be bringing in guest writers for The Daily Casey, so I can take a break every once in a while. I have confidence in this plan and hope you will enjoy the re-reign, if you will, of yours truly.

The Daily Casey will do what it has always done best. Be up with pop culture. Bring new music and thoughts on new movies and tv shows. It's what this blog has become known for and will continue to do it with excellence. Here's the Thing, my second blog, will be a more general account of day to day life. I am trying to see the bigger picture and I think this is apart of it.

Enjoy your day.

Casey Tregeagle
Re-Appointed Editor
The Daily Casey

No comments: