Saturday, December 6, 2008

City Stop


So I'm a little behind with my updates. ALOT of crap has occured in the last two days so I will try to catch ya'll up.

Yesterday, I was summoned to a hearing at the Orange county courthouse. Which means I had to journey to downtown Orlando. Ye who've followed my blog will recall the catastrophy that goes down with me and the city.

I made it there, a few minutes late yes, but no worse for the ware. As I rode the elevator to courtroom 10C, I anticipated all possible consequenses for my offense. Driving in the great state of Florida, while lacking a valid Florida license. Who the hell do I think I am? Of course I should have a hearing. I should've gone straight to the slammer.

Upon entering 10C, I half expect Billy Flynn to pop up and give the judge the old razzle dazzle. For shiz, this court thing was the real deal. It came complete with witness stand, two rows of audience seating, and jury chairs where, had my case been slightly more high profile, those twelve anrgy men would be staring me down, looking for any sign of guilt.

Anyway, the honorable judge Higbee declared my case "Nolle Pros". Means the state didn't have enough info to make this a bigger deal than it needed to be and all charges were dropped. Whooooooo!

No comments: