Monday, December 22, 2008

Sink, Florida, Sink


I'm home. In Utah I mean. I'm kinda done being the social outcast in the FL. Needed a break from it. So I'm in the UT.

Yesterday, was the longest day of traveling. Ever. Ever ever. The flight from Orlando to Denver went well enough. Then, an extended lay-over (5 hours) in CO due to unexpected technical difficulties, bascially exhausted every once of patience I had. Hoping to chilax when I get home, I arrive at a surprise party. Mostly family, which is great, but also alot of people I'm not really fond of. All in all it was a little overhelming. Fine, but overwhelming...slightly.

Anyway, it's kinda weird to be here. I look around and am reminded of memories that involved a version of me that no longer exists. I don't know that haunting is the right word, but...kinda.

The snow is nice thought. It wouldn't feel like the winter without it.

No comments: