Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Its Not Unusual

The last few days have been a little rocky. Well, its been a rocky couple months. Like Casey starring the Rockies...ok that didn't make alot of sense, but lets keep rolling shall we?

I've learned you can't really trust people. Before you get knickers in a knot, just know I'm probably NOT talking about you. But the last couple days have taught me that promises don't always mean alot. (sample sentence: I will buy you a Mac if you take my shift on Thursday. Meaningless) So just beware of, well, let's call them unspoken agreements. (sample sentence 2: I will not fall in love with you. Throne of lies.)

Now for the uppers (Karen Walker approved). Once in a while, if you work your underpaid butt off, happy, ungloomy things happen. Yes, that is me. Bein' all glass half full. It's rare for me, but it happens. I'm all Johnny-Nash-"It's-gonna-be-a-bright-sunshiny-day" happy.

ya know, accept for that downer stuff at the beginning.

No comments: