Thursday, June 25, 2009

Meh

Is it just me or is this season of So You Think You Can Dance? unimpressive?
It was building to be an amazing season, right? Am I nuts?

Maybe it's the dancers. Seriously, if Askuh does not get kicked off tonight I will be royally TO'd. Nigel, saying someone is sexy does NOT make it happen. Same goes for dancing. Vitollio is a mess too. Go home and cry, don't do it on national television. And we don't care if you've become emotionally attatched to your partner if you don't kick ass out on that linolium stage! Oh, and there hasn't been a solo in three weeks that wow-ed me.

Maybe it's the choreographers. They seem to be trying out different choreographers each week for the variety of styles. But all hip hop can't be Napolean and Tabitha "emo hip hip". I feel Shane Sparks creates more interesting routines when he uses his more hard hitting choreography.

Mia is always great though. So is Wade. Why aren't they on every week?

Anyway, I'm overjoyed that Askuh is gone. The sexy-less latin ballroom dancing asian is gone. Yeah, that is slightly racist, but I just didn't think she was that talented. Anyway, rant over.

No comments: