Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fill Me In

So I'm starting to suck at updating my blog. I'm working on it. Fill in starts now.

-I don't know how to make bullits. Thats kinda frustrating.

-I did something new yesterday. I hung out with Genie during MISICI. It was so much easier than walking stilts. Just danced around on a box instead of sluggishly dragging steel strapped to my aching legs. Genie had no idea where in the music his lines were supposed to go, but it really didn't matter cause no one was looking at him. Just like high school.

-I have this dance stuck in my head. It's to Roisin Murphy's "Sinking Feeling". (As always, you can find it in the playlist on the right.) I am working out all the choreography. I think it'll be really cool but I have no one to perform the visions in my head. I might see if 7th Day Productions will let me teach a pop-jazz class sometime.

-Said dance was actually inspired by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I've started rereading the entire series from the beggining with Jen because somehow she has never read them. Silly girl. We're nearly done with Sorcerer's Stone. just a-plowin right through them.

-It's my day off. This wouldn't really be noteworthy accept that working for the company has gotten my to dislike days off. I have no idea what to do with myself. So I usually go to the gym and go see a movie. Todays film is called Inglorious Basterds. Quintin Tarentino's (that is not spelled correctly) new movie about a WWII band of vigilantes aiming to take down as many Nazi's possible. I'll let you know how that goes.

I think thats all for now. Stay classy

2 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

I want to hear what you think about that movie. You call and tell me please yes thank you.

Doug Tregeagle said...

All the pretty movies and you choose to see that one? silly boy. Try Julie and Julia.