Monday, August 3, 2009

Julie, here is my response

So I have a girlfriend. Is that weird to anyone else? Casey "doomed to be alone forever because girls always find reasons to run away" Tregeagle has a girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy about it. Ecstatic. Jaunty. But after all the blunders I've experienced with the gentler sex, its just odd that things have worked out like this.

I have spent most of my life being ignored by the ladies. Ok, ignored is probably a little overdramatic. I suppose, reguarded as a non-sexual entity, would be a better way to put it. The LDS girls did not pick up what I was laying down. I was frequently told I was not strong enough in the church for their liking. And, you know, it stung a bit. Till like the 4th time I was told that. Then I think I gave up. Well, I should say gave up seeking. Let what will happen, happen.

Sidenote: One of my oldest friends, Julieanna, posted a blog asking what has made you, the loyal readers in the blogesphere, happy in the recent present. This, Ju Ju, is what has made me supremely happy over the last couple weeks.