Saturday, August 29, 2009

Together We Can Fight The Fight...So let's RIDE!!!

Today was quite a day. Many things occured. So let's get started shall we?

I was with the rangers today. It was a good batch. Will and Tony were there. Between sets we caught a little CW18 saturday morning lineup (CW4kids). We had the privledge of catching a Power Ranger rip-off called Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight. It was so bad that it was incredible. It had all the action of Rangers plus the emotion of a daytime soap opera...4kids. We had hours of fun making fun of their "morph" which a sort of full body thrust.

Here is the opening sequence for you skeptics:



Anyhoo, on my lunch, I sorta kinda ripped my shins open. It's kinda a long story, but you know the point. Manager asked if I still wanted to do Block Party (I was looking a little peaked) to which I mumbled a semi-coherent "yeah..henembdekeldllleeeeghhhh" and went to lunch. I came back after lunch to find I had been replaced in the parade.

I know right? I was pretty surprised too. I asked around and apparently Manager said I wouldn't be able to do the parade and to send in someone in my place. Ew. No, no. I was so angry. Fl-flames on the sides of my face. He-he-Heaving breaths. Needless to say, I had words with Manager and she lied to my face. Caught her right in that web.

I didn't do parade (it's ok, I picked up tomorrow). But I finished my sets with the rangers and bled through my bandages. The suit is probably sitting in the incinerator right now...in ashes. Check it.






I got home, showered and thought I should clean out the wound more thouroughly. An HOUR later I was done. It was pretty painful. And so ended the strange day.

1 comment:

Disney Dreamfinder said...

That IS a strange day. Wow, Casey. I apologize for all of the strangeness. :( MISS YOU!