Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda


Couples Retreat is a nice lil' comedy with Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman, and Jon Farvau among others of comedy decent. Now, with all these funny people, you'd expect the movie to me really funny, right? Like a slew of funny that you're unable to stop cause you're outnumbered. Yeah, it's not that. It's a moderatly humorous salute to couples of vaca. See it, but keep your expectations low and you'll come out with a brighter outlook on it.

Now that's out of the way, I shredded my vocal chords. Like intensely ripped them up and tossed them in the shredder. You see, my job entails quite a bit of screamage. I mean, there's an entire section of the BPB called "Scream". This is a parade I do basically everyday. Then there's HSM, which you aren't nessicarily required to scream, however, it's implied that you should. The initial ripping happened last Friday. Compound that with 3 additional Scream party bash and HSM and you wind see in me rumaging through the garbage, sifting through the bits of bank statements and assorted junk mail, in hopes that I can Scotch tape my voice back together. Wish me luck

1 comment:

david and kinsley harper said...

i love your blog! YOUR SUCH A GREAT POSTER! guess what im dancing again! cant wait to see you.... and see your awesome choreography!