Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Splash


Something wonderful happened the other day. It wasn't world peace wonderful or ecomony-fixing wonderful. No, this wonderful seemed to only be pleasant to few people, me being one of them. Everyone else seemed very unhappy about it, but not me. I'm a rebel. Gone rogue.

Anyway, back to affore mentioned wonderfulness. We were out on parade route and it began to pour during 2nd show stop. And you see, once we start a show stop there is nowhere to cut it short so you have to finish the parade. So it's raining and were Block-partying and the sum of this equasion? BLOCK PARTY SPLASH. I don't look wet in the pic but believe you me, I was soaked from head to toe. It was so much fun. Dancing in the rain. It was so...well wonderful. I'd welcome a repeat anytme.

No comments: