Friday, March 4, 2011

falling

Hey. It's March.
When did that happen?

2011 is already much different than 2010. We're only two months in, but I can tell. It feels different for starters. Its most likely because, in 2010, I was coming off one of the favorite years of all my 22. And thus, last year I fell. And I fell a long way. I fortuanatly had some support beams to keep me from tumbling too far, from plunging into the darkness. However, I spent the year down there and it was dark.

So, this year began. Those beams preventing me from penetrating further in the darkness (dirty, i know) have given way to the weight of my pressing free fall. I'm grateful that I had those supports for as long as I did. But now, as I fall, I'm scrapping the walls of this hole, trying to find something to grap onto.

I just hope I don't land in Tim Burton's Wonderland, cause THAT would truly be a nightmare.

No comments: