Friday, April 13, 2007

The Blogesphere

Knowing I'm in the Blodeshpere is an oddly unsetteling feeling. People being able to see what i read and write, while cool, also freaks me out. Its like I'm sitting on the toilet and i reach for some TP but i reach two inches from where it actually is. You see, being a child of security, there is someting about people getting to know me that i find a little terrifying.

It is something i need to start accepting however because i could miss out on some awesome things. I shouldn't be afraid to try new things or meet new people cause i could pass on something i might love. but how would i know if i won't try?

A few months back, i had my palm read. (I won't say by who, he knows who he is.) So after kind of a sad reading (i'm going to die a long, slow death. At least i'll have time to catch up on all my tv shows) he stops and asks if i'm an open person. Do i make trust people and do i let people in? He says he read that i'm not. Well guess what? that is pretty much 100% true. So i admit to the flaw. He told me i should let people in and have trust cause i'm gonna miss something i could love.

Very wise advise Nameless Palm Reader. So here i'm taking baby steps toward that goal. I'm now in the blogeshpere. This better not come back to bite me in the ass.

2 comments:

† Brycrasch said...

Case I am so glad that you are trying new things! Just this morning my mom and I were talking about change and how everyone is afraid of change...dont worry you arent alone. The first step to getting over fear is facing it head on...and you just took the step. I love you case. You are amazing.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.