Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ch-ch-ch changes

It'd be true to say that not many people welcome change. At least not with open arms. They'd rather just stay in the same place. Even if they are miserable, at least its farmiliar. Having put myself through a year and a half long agnst-fest i finally decided something needed to change. I faced a certain sassy brunette needing to know where i stood with her once and for all.

When facing a problem/situation you always have the tendency, deep down, to get your hopes up. Your mind says, don't go there, not yet, but you do anyway. So then, when you get let down it's ten times worse cause you knew you should've listened.

I should've listened. However, when it came to this particular chica, I've always tended to over-estimate where i stand. Yet, her reasoning behind saying no to casey-love yet again, no matter how reasonable, still hurt like hell (not that i've experienced how that feels, but from what i gather it's not very enjoyable). Especially when she's dated some pretty scummy guys.

However, (expect many more) i got my answer. I needed something to change and it most definatly did. Sure not in my favor but it happened. Needless to say, i'm kinda going through a mental and emotional breakdown right now. So as apart of this change that has so suddendly occured i decided to shave my hair off. Yeah, it might sound a bit irrational (thats what my mom thought anyway) but it needed to happen. And now days later, I see the vixen that unintentionally cause all this psychological damage and she decides to put in her two cents about it? Really? YOU don't GET To judge how i decide to get rid of romantic feelings for you. You don't get to have an opinion or comment Miss 'i date guys who should go to juvy'. So all in all. I like my new doo. So crap on you

No comments: