Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It was like Communism, everybody shared

I'm writting now to convey the wonders of friendship. Friends are interesting to me because i have very few but they are vastly different. I had some out of the ordinary interactions yesterday and..well just listen.

I started off the day with confronting a good friend of mine about something i'd heard she'd said about me...over text. Rule #1, if you can see how something could turn into a fight, do it in person. Not over text or Msn (even though i constantly disobey that) So now she is out of town for two weeks and I have that to hang over my head.

Next i talked with a friend from florida. This was not bad. It was very good in fact. I haven't talked to him over the phone in a while. Just saying, it was out of the ordinary. Rule #2, try not to lose touch

Following my performance art class i went to see an Improv Comedy Troupe called Thrillionaires. It was the hardest i'd laughed in a LONG time. There i met two friends who are going on missions and a friend who just got back from college in Idaho. If it was ever possible to say alot without really saying anything, it happened then. Thank heavens for the funny show as to have something to talk about. Rule # 3, Make friends with similar interests.

To close the night, ended up in Target's parking lot. Two friends from up north came down and we took skanky pictures till 11:45, (one of them had to get home). I hang out with them often, But when i woke up yesterday i didn't think i'd end the day by lying scanelously on a bench by a dept. store. Rule #4, find ways to blow off steam.

I realize that the fourth rule doesn't really have anything to do with friendship, it's just common sense.

No comments: