Friday, February 29, 2008

Merry Happy

Even though I awoke yesterday at 4:20, I had a fantastically fun day. I had Grand Floridian breakfast, which was fine my first time but yesterday was great. I hadn't hung out with the Tig for a week and a half and forgot that he is fun. You know that phrase "Absence makes the heart grow fonder?", well that is true of Tiger as well. All the other characters with me were in great moods as well which really helps.

Then went into Enchanted Pre-parade. My bud Christian and I had such fun that we ended up hanging out all day. Oh the stories I could tell of his first Studios visit, but alas I won't bore. After I met his girlfriend, Raquel. She is crazy awesome and full of dirty jokes which made her cooler.

Anywhays. I just wanted to proclaim my love of yesterday. Here's to many more.

No comments: