Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Change is gonna come...



France is gone.

You see I had a french roommate. His name was Philipe, and he was kinda a deuche. However, he was three weeks into living in our apartment and, evidentally, Mayor McStank (my other roommate) was so unbareable to live with that he was driven from Versaille. It's okay. He ate my food and said nothing about it. I secretly hope France burns.

Anyway, the new guys is moved in. French had been gone for twenty mins and Britain moved in. Dan seems nice enough. I just feel sorry he is in the same room with the Mayor of Stankville.

London is better than Paris.

2 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

it's Versaille. but i only know that because of college. i laughed so hard! the painting is a nice touch too.

@emllewellyn said...

I agree with Julie on all accounts. Especially since I'm sitting IN London as I type this, and I'm going to France next week. I'll weigh in again after that, just to be sure.