Saturday, September 5, 2009

One More Time, With Feeling



I made it through the week of misery. And yes, I am worse for the ware. 5 days of stilts caused my ripped up shins quite a few dollups of pain. My psyche has taken a few hits to the groin with an iced down sledge hammer.

Going to MK everyday was like going to Azkaban prison. Our break location is dark and everyone there seems unhappy, which in turn sucks the hope and joy out of you so that all you have is the aching desire to leave this place. As soon you can manage to conjure up a nice Patronus to fight of the evil, that is.

The dementors gave me a reprimand. That really sucks. It's no dementor's kiss but it's still a pretty nasty punishment.

Walter is seriously on his last leg. I'm trying to keep him in a ventilator, but it's getting rather pricey. I just got a new battery for him and he worked for a few days and now he won't start again! He's killing me. I'm calling for a ambulence today to get him back to PepBoys and see what's wrong now.

And a few weeks ago things were going so well. Now it's all kinda falling apart on me.

No comments: