Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Goodnight and Go


I'm really glad that 95% of the population loves the Twilight series and loves Edward, (I seem to be the only person ever that actually likes Jacob and thinks Edward is kinda lame. To each his own I guess.) but I have had the hardest time getting through this romantic quadrilogy. I find Bella to be a complete waste of literary space. She is the Merideth Grey in a novel form. Whiney, immature, selfish brat.

Now, Edward, I suppose, is not all that annoying. He is good to Bella, always defending the moronic, childish "love of his life". The is the vampiric Derick Shepherd. I don't like him. I don't know why. I just don't.

Anyway, my point is this. I'm in the middle of Eclipse, just over 120 pages from finishing, and I'm so...bored. I try and I try, but I can't for the life of me will myself to get to through the...oh well, I won't spoil it for you. But yeah, basically, I'm giving up for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA! I totally agree with you on the Bella thing. She gets a little better at the end of the 4th book, but that's 3 and 3/4 of book space she wastes whining. I'm so glad I found someone who agrees.