Friday, September 26, 2008

Reality Check


So I'm usually not one for reality tv. I just think it's alot of cat fights and bitchiness about 90% of the time. I know that's a big reason alot of people watch some of the reality trash that is on television, but I like a little more substance with my programing. I like to have some artistic vision on the side of my drama's. But, everyone's palat is different.

Now, over the years, I have heard rumblings here and there of Bravo's series Project Runway. Said rumblings weren't ever really loud enough to get me to seek out the show, however, in the past couple of days those rumblings got amplified to 11. After I saw Heidi Klum host the Emmy's, I figured her hosting abilities couldn't be worse than that (no offense die hard Heidi fans). Which broght me to my online tv buffet, , where I have basically had a two day relationship with Heidi. The show is freakin cool. With the exception of So You Think You Can Dance?, I've never seen a show that showcases such raw creativity. That is what I like from my reality shows. Creativity. If you havent checked it out, which I'm sure will ony be like two people, I recomend you catch up!

No comments: