Sunday, September 14, 2008

This Place Is A Prison


K, so I just need to rant for a minute, okay? And I'm going to be all cryptic and hard to understand like I usually am. If that annoys you, just scroll down slightly and on your right will be some other blogs that are clear and concise. If you want to keep reading, just bare with me.

I have this emptiness, right? I have this dark sad place that I wind up in when I feel dark or sad. I spent alot of time in the past surviving in this place so it's familiar. It's not as rough on my mindset when I get thrown into this place because I know it too well.

I used to get trapped there. I don't anymore. If things upset me or get me down, I can yank myself out of the empty fairly easily. This is beacause I no longer give control to the things that would previously keep my barred in the dark empty.

However, there are times when I get pushed to the dark place.

I need this specific person. Let's call the person...Shonda. Shonda Rimes. Now, Shonda has other things on her mind. I know that she loves me and cares about me, but her focus is elsewhere. I understand that she needs to focus her attention on her work. But when I try to rearrange her focus and fail, I go to the dark place. I've pulled myself out now, but I just needed to rant a little.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So we wait in the dark
Until someone sets us free,
And we're brought into the light,
And we're back at the start...