Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dear Zooey

Terrible news:

Zooey, my lovely, kind iPod, is missing. Pod-napped. I've been told it's been long enough that i shouldn't expect to see her again. This breaks my heart you guys. It also makes me never want to return to Magic Kingdom, seeing as thats where the pod-napping took place.

I'm going crazy without her. I'm gonna have to find a replacement soon.

Zooey, if you're out there, know I loved having you. But I hope whoever took you from me gets their ass kicked by a bitch I call Karma.

2 comments:

Jentrie said...

First your truck gets all sick, and is on his deathbed, now your ipod gets stolen.....and isn't this the second ipod??? Casey, my friend...I am sad for you. :( I would not live without my ipod. sad day. :(

Matthew said...

I'm sorry, Casey. I certainly hope it turns up soon. =(