Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's Beggining to Look Alot Like....


I just had the most splediferous dream. And I realize that is a retarded word useage but this is my blog and I am writing so get over it.

I this pleasant dream, my family's dance group got to come down her during the holidays. I don't think it was quite Christmas yet because it wasn't completely packed in the parks. I think that would make it a random December day. And we got to walk around and it was so much fun. They've never see World at Christmas. They've seen Land but not World. And World has the "Osborn family spectacle of dancing lights" so World wins. Hands down.

We got to see the "ice cicle" covered castle at Magic Kingdom and it was just perfect. Which is strange considering my latent distaste for the location. I guess thats the effect of repeditive choruses of "It's Beggining to Look Alot Like Christmas"

I know I didn't need to tell you, but it's the first dream in quite some time that didn't with me being chased after or loosing teeth in a showdown brawl or, in extreme cases, getting shot.

Yeah, this was defintaly better.

No comments: