Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Scream


Ok, you know how in movies when the protagonist can find no other means of releasing energy besides screaming? I have a question. Why is it only one bellowing shreik? I mean, if you really have no other option but to scream, is once seriously gonna do it? In some cases, its even a weak yawn-like scream. (*cough* Zac Effron) I suppose Zack Braff got two, but you don't count the first one. If it's helping, why stop with one? I would say an extra performance would be in order.

Anyway, I was at a point today that was just like a movie. I literally could not think of any faster or more reliable way to release the mounting tention than to scream. I always find it kinda awkward to let loose in a residential area though. Back in Utah, I would drive up the nearby hills and blast the vocal chords into the valley below. There isn't any mountains in Florida, which makes my old standby location illogical. The only place that came to mind, a locale that would stiffle the decibles, was the bottom of the pool.

I probably should explain. After a long LONG day of protecting the world, I stopped at Target for a much needed Dr. Pepper. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and iPod and strolled in. I left my backpack with Walter (my truck). I feel creeped out by people who walk around grocery stores with backpacks on. I dunno, it's shady to me and I do not participate in such illicit acts. Anyway, I come back about 20 minutes later and my bag is gone. Some clever thug nabbed my bag from my unlocked car in the Target parking lot. Really? Do you have so little enjoyment in your life that you need to resort to taking empty bags from civilian trucks? No, I'll go further. Do you have so little decency that you seriously need to take things that aren't yours? Come on guy! That is like the first thing you learn. You shouldn't take what isn't yours...because if you do you'll rot in hell!!

Sorry. I'm a little upset. Super sick of people stealing from me. The grief of having things taken from me led to the subsequent underwater vocalizations. Not once. Once didn't cut it. Twice I submerged to thrash out my frustrations with the world. It was pretty theraputic. I highly recomend it if you find yourself in a similar situation.

On a very-far-asidenote, I finally saw the VMA's and loved the Michael Jackson tribute. Kanye is an asshole. I had my first Lady Gaga experience and I am frightened. Beyonce was HOT! Thats pretty much it.

1 comment:

Disney Dreamfinder said...

First of all, I'd like to say that I LOVE that you have the Beatles on your blog right now. I love them. Anyway, I am so sorry your bag got taken. That is so stupid! I just hate some people sometimes! Like, Why?! Why do they do the things they do?! Screaming is very therapeutic, I do agree. Especially if you don't do it gay-ly like Zack Efron. Well, Kanye does suck, and I had my first exposure to Lady Ga-Gag too, and she is one sad soul. Too bad. Ah well. Miss you!!!