Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you. I missed you a lot today. I know things got messed up and it's entirely my fault. I don't completely understand why it is like this, but I know we're just doing the best we can. It just sucks. I wish I could do more. Hell, I wish I knew what to do. I try to talk with you, I do. I don't get a whole lot back, but that's okay. I just miss how it was. When we're communicating. Talking. Making jokes and just enjoying the company we had. Then things got weird and yadda yadda yadda...I'm just sorry they are weird. It makes me sad. I know that sounds lame and fake. I'm sure this whole speech probably sounds fake and insincere, but I promise it is coming from a heartfelt place.

Point is...I miss you.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Not lame, not fake. I completely know the feeling.

You'll get through it, though. It will just take time.