Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This was the year...

This was a big year. Many things large happened this year. 2009 was the year...

-It was the year I learned everything. Nearly all shows I know at the company I learned this year. Bpb crosstraining, opening MISICI, Fantasmic (twice), Rangers and high school. Lots of learning done this year.

-...the year I saw all five best picture nominees.

-...the year I saw 60+ movies.

-...the year I got a full time.

-...the year I got a best friend.

-...The year I bought a nice phone for myself.

-...the year I went home twice.

-...the year I had a girlfriend. 1st time I've had one in 5 years.

-...the year I only moved once.

-...the year I had a hot tub. It was great.

-...the year I was enamored.

-...the year I seriously considered going home home.

-...the year of....various other things

Point is, 09 was a year. And I'm glad that '10 has arrived safely

1 comment:

Matthew said...

QUITE the year, indeed.

I'm happy 2010 is here, as well!