Thursday, February 4, 2010

Home Decour

Ok, I moved. Finally. I finally moved. All up in my new place. Took my one day off and moved in a bed and just bought furniture and was up till one making it presentable. SO of course I wake up at the crack of 7:54 am. Typical.

This entire process feels like its taken entirely too long. Well, I suppose it hasn't but this is really the the first time I've moved into an unfurnished place so it's felt a little crazy. It's been epic.

However, however. It brought me to my first trip to Ikea. And I must say, Sweds are brilliant. Ikea is possibly one of the coolest places I have ever been. I know most of you readers have already had your Ikea cherry popped, so I won't/don't need to list details of said awesomeness. But there were so many room set ups that I just wanna live in. Don't have to move it's location. I'll just move to the 2nd floor of the Ikea building. That's fine. They have a cafeteria too. And one that isn't crazy expensive. And it tastes delicious. Melinda and I took a break from our casual browsing and got some cake.


A bookshelf, table, lamp, and a trip to Chipotle later, I was home to spend the next few hours putting all of the lovely items together. It was quite a day and I'm quite exhausted.

Happy Feb. 4.

1 comment:

Julie Wilding said...

why are your arms not intertwined in this picture?