Monday, February 8, 2010

In-con-vene-iency

Listen, in the past 66 hours, I have maybe been asleep for ten hours of it. So just bear with me as grammer and things may not be great. Also, I apologize now for the infinite number of times you will hear...read various forms in the word convenient within this entry.

Life has been full to the brim of inconveniencies lately. Here bundle of them I have experienced in the past few days.

-I am being trained in Festival of the Lion King at Animal Kingdom. As a stiltwalker. I don't think I even need to go into the details of that inconveniency. It's pretty self-explanitory.

-Because there are safety concerns, we have brought out last week of rehersals to the stage. Which means that they can't start till after the last scheduled show that day. That puts us in at like 630pm and the rehearsal goes to one am. Also, they have kept me in my casting at High School at the same time. Meaning I have had 3 back to back 16-17 hour days. 8:30 am- 1 am. I am sooooooooooooo indescribeably tired.

-Today, I did Inconvenient Party Bash.

-Not having a car to drive off in at the end of the weekend from hell is not convenient at all.

-Recent confessions that have been made to me. Inconvenient.

-I find it so very inconvenient that I have to watch what I say on my blog. There is always someone I have to edit things for as to not offend. Everyone else seems to get to say and write whatever they want. I wish I could.

-I lent my iPod (Robin, is her name) to a friend for a few hours while I was at rehearsal so they could get some music. Hours later they haven't even made progress at all. Which I find inconvenient because I drive with my iPod. And with no music, I came close to falling asleep on the way home.

-I have been starving since 10:30 last night. By the time I got a chance to remedy that situation, however, every place closed. I have no food in my fridge and at this point, lack of sleep is the thing in more need of fixing so looks like I'm gonna go to bed hungry.

-The location of my new place is just so out of the way and inconventient. So is thrying to climb up to the third floor.

And now things are getting hazy so I'm gonna crash.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Hope things have become less in-con-vene-iency recently! Let me know if I can help with anything. =)

Laura said...

Why would you need to watch what you say on your blog.. this is YOUR site. YOUR feelings, YOUR opinions. If they don't like it, they don't have to read it.

I hate people like that. I deal with it on my own blog.

I'm sorry life is stressful for you right now :'(