Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sheets and a Haircut

I bought sheets yesterday. For a bed. Sheets that are gonna be awesome on the bed considering the rest of my new room is void of furniture. I never had to buy sheets before. It was cool.

This is me in my car driving away from GreatClips after a little lowering of the eyebrows (thats an old-timey way of sayin' getting my hair cut. I know things. Its cool. I learned it from Doug).


This particular cut was accomplished by a sassy black lady who has not seen Avatar yet, but its on the top of her list. Her and her husband went and saw The Blind Side and it was amazing as was Edge of Darkness. She had no interest when I told her I was a character performer at Disney and went straight for, "Seen any good movies lately?"

That is my kind of...hair-cutter? Stylist? Barber? (I don't know the correct word for that. I mean, I can't know everything.)

Happy Third of February

No comments: