Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I, yi, yi, yi

Yesterday I finished training and now am full fledged character peformer. I'll just say this last week has not been easy on my mental and emotional state. I say that alot but it is true. I hate feeling like I suck at my job more than anything. I wanted to leave that in Utah with the nameless grocery store. That feeling attacks my conciounce and makes me think I suck at everything, not just my job, so it becomes i honestly SUCK. I am a sucky-suck person.

So I didn't my self-remedy to this illness. I didn't think about it. Nope, I threw myself into the latest Grey's and completely forgot that I suck and I have to get better. Once done with Grey's my neighbors pulled me into a rousing game of Curses and I nearly peed my pants by the end of the night (from laughing of course). When I got home I did a little self analyzing and realized that I don't suck. I'll pull myself together and do this. This job, this life, everything. It's what I came to do and by gum I shall do it.

No comments: