Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tantalizing Tuesday

Besides waking up to gardner standing in my window (I've now decided to call people I don't know by their job title), Tuesday was not so rotten. After shutting my blinds to the eyes of gardeners (yes, plural) I went to fill out my official work papers. P.S. I am now officially a Disney Cast member. AnywayS, me, Ness, Alysse and Andie decided to go to the Yacht and Beach club resort. Unsuspectedly, we literally missed every bus that took us there. We were waiting for Busman. So after about an hour we kinda got our act together and go on a bus but the wrong bus. Nearly took us 3 hours to get to the freakin' place.

Anywho, we got there and I pulled a Troy Bulton. Slid, snatched some sand, stood and tossed it. However, the day could not have happened if a certain roommate of mine hadn't met my cousin Andwea. On the many bus rides, we created a song for him as a means of confessing his love for her. And it goes a little something like this....



So on the way home, we had the opportunity to meet an out and proud Cajun. I learned that you can only call people Cajun if they are from Southwest Louisiana. Thanks bud, I'll store that away in useless crap I know. I also met some UVSC-anites. They were pretty cool and equally wow-ed by Cajun's somewhat useless knowledge of the LDS chuch. Full day. Some might even say tantalizing? Perhaps?

Tomrrow. Like Harmon's and Tevye, Disney has 'Traditions.' Yippie Ki-ay.

No comments: