Sunday, January 6, 2008

Total Recall

So my pops brought up an interesting point. Yesterday, I freakin' moved across the country and on my "daily" blog I announce my new guilty pleasure? So after he ended his Grey's 'Seriously' rant, revelation was bestowed upon me.

Moving is surreal.

I mean, when the weather goes from fourteen degree blizzard to eighty it's a little trippy. I still am not quite sure I am going to live here. Is that seriously even possible in the real world? I'm staying at Vanessa Loring-like aunt's house in FLORIDA. Seriously?

Here's the word, humming bird.

So yesterday I wake at some God-forsaken hour, being that I have to be at the airport by like nine-thirty. I don't think it was registering in my head I was moving away. If it had been, I would've wanted to take a pic of my room. Cause now I freaking have to share.
AnywayS, we get to the airport to find out our flight has been delayed for two hours. I was like, 'hello bitches! I could've actually done some of that sleeping thing I like to do." And three hours later we were on the plane and on our merry freakin' way. Besides the creepy guy adjacent to me who kept looking back at me with the David Blaine face, the flights were somewhat peaceful.

Once we got to the pristine residence my aunt abides in, my lil' cousin Ledger conned me into playing his WII. K, you'd think video games would be fun and relaxing right? Well, you are wrong too. We had to play Sonic and Mario Go To the Olympic Games. The first event? The hundred meter dash, which involves shaking the controler violently to make your damn character run. I literally got cramps in my arms sitting on my butt. It seems unlikely but my biceps still ache.

Today was perfectly lovely. We woke up late and chilled at the home-front till about four, then went to this restaurant called Bahama Breeze. Basically the love child of Chili's and a juice bar. Next, onto the Polynesian (that was completely spelled incorrectly but but who gives a rat's wrong end right?) resort. I got some sand on me which made me panic slightly but I got over it. Then on a boat that took us to the Magic Kingdom entrance and we rode the monorail back. I love that means of tranportation when you aren't fighting a thousand people at midnight to get on it. Last, Downtown Disney and back to the my aunt's casa. At home we played a rousing game of Disney Scene it. You sensing a pattern? Disney? As in, my soul has been sold to. Yeah, good to know that starting tomorrow, I'm Mickey Mouse's bitch. But hey, Mickey is gentle right? I should prob talk to Minnie.

No comments: