Thursday, January 24, 2008

Silly Pooh Bear, Drama's for kids

Hey halla hey kids. Just got done working with Tigga at the Magic Kingdom. We met with some kids in a little place called Pooh's Playground. Magical...only not one bit. It's almost like a freakin' Dementor swooped down and sucked all the happiness out of the place. Our breakroom was the elephant graveyard to my no-so Simbalike adventurous spirt. Pooh's friend was a lez, and clearly felt free to talk about it. Tigger's other helper was one of the most flaming men I've ever met. Oh yeah, and there are best friends. Definite bitchfest. Then there is Alice who is ready to leave WDW because he bow wasn't in the right place on her head. D-R-A-M-A!

Oh and it was humid as hell. Ever been in that? It's like trapping yourself in a sauna and turing it to 11. P.S. it's January and i'm already melting? I need to abandon my furry friend before summer or I will literally fall over dead. Also if I never have to meet up with Tigga at Pooh's Playground I will consider myself a very lucky man!

No comments: