Sunday, April 27, 2008

6 A.M.

So as I sit here in the brink of six a.m., watching the first season of Gilmore Girls, I am in a thoughtful position.

You see, life is completely askew at 6. It is a cold, dark place. Erily quiet. Almost like you are the last survivor of some strange disease that has turned nearly every other person on earth into crazy-super-human-zombies. With my trusty German Sheapherd at my side, I strive to find a cure.

Once I pull myself out of "I Am Legend", I think about how I have been having SUPER intense dreams as of late. I can't always remember them, but I constantly wake up with my body in panic mode. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. However, I can't help the thought that if I were not here, not in Chatham Square, Florida, I would still be asleep. Probably still cold, but I'd have a thicker blanket.

1 comment:

@emllewellyn said...

PS. My friend is coming down to play with Pluto (I think) and Belle next month, and I'm pretty sure she said she's living at Chatham Square soo... you should be friends because I heart her and heart you and heart you together.