Friday, April 11, 2008

The night before

Being as it was my besties last night in Flo Flo, I decided to forgo bed for a while to spend some quality time with her. I felt bad that the quantity was microscopic. She was playing with my hair. No matter what my state of awareness, if someone scratches my head I am out like a light.

So I wake up and everything is as it was, only everyones gone. I start to panic, thinking of all possible scenarios from Freddy Kreuger to frat party. I then see that it's four. I calm down and see my roommate went to bed. I figure my bestie went to pack for the night. So i try to go back to sleep and finally FORCE myself into dreamland.

You can imagine how pissed I was when my roommates are bellowing and the one girl I am disgusted by (thank the sweet heavens she is leaving) comes over and says "Oh is he asleep?" and the roomies say "Don't worry about it" then proceed to have the LOUDEST conversation rivaling Ross and Rachel's first break up.

But now Nessie is here and we are working on the quantity part.

No comments: