Sunday, April 6, 2008

So there is something you should know...

I got this idea from julie's blog. I decided to make a list of my own.

Here are some things you should know about me-

1. No matter what my job is, it's likely I will complain about it. Even if I love it.
2. I am reigning king of the sloths.
3. I have a need to feel clean. Two showers a day is not unsual for me.
4. I am always sweating. Always
5. I'm not the most masculine guy, but I like girls. And that's the gospel truth!
6. I kinda have this issue about crooked teeth. They freak me out.
7. I can get pretty easily addicted to any scripted tv show. I watch nearly every show on the networks. Resulting in 45 season of Tv on DVD
8. If I don't like you, we won't speak. If I like you, I will tease you. If I love you, you will know.
9. When playing 'Scene It' and there is an All Play, I have to say the phrase "All Play cause we all play"
10. I like my feet. Many, many, people think that feet are the most disgusting and I don't understand why.
11. I dance, but hate going to dances/dancing/clubbing/etc.
12. If I feel you are my best friend, I will say so to everyone else.
13. I am still Mormon despite the way I act.
14. My friends are my priority.
15. I don't have food at my house that requires more preperation than sticking something in a microwave.
16. If I take a girl out, we will both be checked out by men.
17. I'd rather sleep on my couch than in my room (Stinky roommate).
18. I'm a film snob. However, I end up loving some stupid movies.
19. Often I am an excellent judge of character. I can forsee people becoming stupid upon first meeting.
20. I say I'm cool with commitment, but when it comes my way I freak slightly.

1 comment:

Julie Wilding said...

haha. i just love you.