Sunday, May 18, 2008

100 feet

There is something about doing nothing that is exciting. However, there is also something about doing nothing that I find...well, let's say odd. I have now been in Florida for 4 and a half months and have felt busy the entire time. I called in late once in a five month period, but other than that, I go to work. Do what I gotta do. That is until yesterday. I just got completely worn out and so I called in. I know, I know. It was wrong. I will go to Confession and get this terrible problem under control.

But I digress. I was making a point if you recall. Oh yes. The unsettling sensation of doing nothing. Let's recall. Yesterday I woke up at 12:14 pm. That is a rareity as it is and let me tell you it was magnificent. Next, I went to see my friend Chasten's new place of residence. He was excited. It's bigger than my apartment. I'm not saying I'm jealous, but I am. After, I endulged myself with the So You Think You Can Dance? marathon on MTV which is making my weekend quite a fantastical. So if someone asked, "Hey man, what'd you do yesterday?" I would answer "Oh I walked about 100 feet. That's all"

No comments: