Saturday, May 31, 2008

Take a look at me now

Photobucket

So Bry thought no one read his blog, which is of course false. He tagged me to do this, so here I am. Filling it out.

"How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog."

3 joys: Friends, writing, performing

3 fears: Nothing changing, spiders, going crazy

3 goals: having a job I love, becoming famous for being excellent at the job I love, a successful, loving marriage

3 current obsessions/ collections: Tv on DVD, Writing, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

3 random surprising facts about myself: I really love salad, I often speak in Pop Culture references that no one gets, I hate talking on the phone

3 people I tag: I'll just go with the only other blogs I know of! EmDab, AJ and Nessa!

1 comment:

Doug Tregeagle said...

Peanut butter cups? Seriously?