Friday, May 30, 2008

Stop and Stare

Photobucket

I'm working on a theory. It was inspired by Miranda Baily on Grey's Anatomy. She was trying to see something. I am now also trying to see it. It's kinda hard to make it out. I think it's cause I'm standing to close. I'm trying to work on stepping back more often to try and take it all in. I'm trying to see the bigger picture.

I think sometimes I get so focused on the small section of the image that is directly in front of me that I am missing the beauty of the entire picture. While this section seems fun, it is also a little disheartening. I realize that makes me sound like a donkey who just lost his tail, but I'm trying to take it more optimistically.

Ok, 'optimistic' is not a word usually used to describe yours truly, like Grey's, everything changes.

So in short, I'm not 104% sure my current predicament is the entire picture.

1 comment:

Doug Tregeagle said...

never hurt anyone to take a deep breath and a step back