Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sleeping Lessons

Unexplicably I will have nights where my body and mind will just not shut down. I try all the tricks. I try to keep myself awake (it worked), I moved into a different sleeping position, and I tried to turn all things that could keep me awake with noise to the OFF position. It just sucks that you cannot flip roommates to the OFF position. Mayor McStank walked in and I was made aware that his full name is Mayor Clatter McStank. I will never vote for him cause he is possibly the most socially retarded, inconsiderate person I've ever met.

Once the good Mayor went to bed I fell asleep for 45 minutes, then was thrust awake and proceeded to watch an entire disk of those adorable Gilmore Girls in attempts to get back to Dreamland. It was after four when the Shut-Eyes Expressed arrived only to depart again at 5:25. Damn to the depths whoever thought of Crystal Palace breakfast. So regretfully I trudged to work on about 2 1/2 hours of sleep.

Later that day.

I come home and stick my laundry in the washer. Lay on the couch and set my phone alarm for a a half hour from now. My eyes popped open two, TWO hours later when my other roomie walked in from Illuminations. WTF mates?

No comments: