Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cold Water

I have two things to say. To make my point clear you need to know both items. So just stay with me.

One. The Chinese would often torture criminals and such by letting a droplet of water fall in the middle of their forhead repeatedly. That doesn't sound so terrible but believe me it is. You go crazy with the desire to just wipe off your freaking forhead. I know, because I deal with it everyday it work.

Two. I often forgo reporting on things that could potentially upset the balance of life. What you don't know won't hurt you. Or just be honest. Believe what you will.

Now, tonight it was like a giant Chinese water dropplet. Just slamming against my forehead over and over. And I am going crazy wanting to wipe the water off but I can't reach my forhead. I try and I try. I reach and I reach. And water just keeps pounding my face. It's right there, could you get it for me?

No comments: