Friday, June 20, 2008

Better


Surprisingly, I had a good day at Camp Minnie-Mickey chilling with the Goof. There was alot of younger people there for once, which was a nice change of pace from the usual batch of middle-aged hispanic women. I relate so well to both, but like I said, it was nice for a change.

In addition, there was a glorious thunderstorm that passed over us which means, in short that we got out of two of hour sets. It was amazing. Life changing even...ok, maybe not life changing, but it was very very good.

2 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

i want you to know that i just laughed, out loud, for a very long time, at the you-relating-to-middle-aged-hispanic-women-thing. well-needed laugh. hahahaha.

Doug Tregeagle said...

I disagree with Julie, I think one of your multiple personalities is a middle-aged hispanic woman.